Programs and Centers

K-State Office of Farm and Ranch Transitions (AgKansitions) and Kansas LandLink Program

  • The Kansas State University Office of Farm and Ranch Transitions (AgKansitions) is here to provide you with the access to the Kansas LandLink Program, book a one-on-one consultation, and look for professionals in your area to help with the transition process.

Arthur Capper Cooperative Center

  • The Arthur Capper Cooperative Center (ACCC) at Kansas State University provides research-based information, education and assistance to people interested in cooperative-based businesses.

KSU Farm Analyst Program

  • The Farm Analyst Program has a long history of responding to farm families encountering a variety of challenges. The program's intensive one-on-one consultation, using farmers trained as K-State Research and Extension analysts, has provided assistance to more than 1,000 Kansas farm families.

Kansas Agricultural Mediation Service (KAMS)

  • Kansas Agricultural Mediation Services connects Kansas farmers, ranchers and landowners to confidential, low cost resources for ag financial counseling, legal assistance and mediation.

K-MAR-105 and KFMA Summary Data

  • K-MAR-105 Association is a non-profit educational corporation associated with the Department of Agricultural Economics at Kansas State University, the Farm Management Association, and K-State Research and Extension.

Kansas Farm Management Association

  • The Kansas Farm Management Association (KFMA) program provides members with information about business and family costs to improve farm business organization, farm business decisions, and farm profitability; and minimization of risk.

Master of Agribusiness

  • K-State‚Äôs Master of Agribusiness (MAB) is an award-winning, distance education graduate degree program that focuses on food and agribusiness management.

NCERA-210 Research on Cooperatives

  • NCERA-210 is a project focusing on improving the management and effectiveness of cooperative-owned business organizations.