This self-paced course can be taken for education-only, or to fulfill FSA borrower's requirements.
You have six months from registration to complete.
The course includes 3.5 hours of material across 21 different videos and 2 hours of bonus content.
- Understand the structure of a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow
- Choose either Cattle/Crops or CSA/Farmer’s Market case farm to complete hands-on financial activities
- Be prepared to use financial management techniques for your own operation
- Set goals for your operation
- Learn how to make changes to avoid financial difficulties
Bonus content includes: Calculating Cost of Production, Grain Marketing, Family Communication and Managing Farm Stress
- $300 for Farm Service Agency Borrower's training credit class. Click HERE to register.
- $100 for education only. Click HERE to register.
Taught by Robin Reid, K-State Extension Farm Economist, and LaVell Winsor, K-State Farm Analyst